|MISASA AFRICA CUP - HOTEL NUMBI 2023
|THE 12TH ANNUAL KROON FLY-IN
|KLIPRIVER AIRFIELD ANNUAL FLY-IN, 27 MAY 2023
|AFRICA CUP 2022 - HOTEL NUMBI, HAZYVIEW
|42 CREWS GATHER AT THE 17TH FAI WORLD MICROLIGHT CHAMPIONSHIPS
|MISASA is the National Flying Club that represents all Microlights and LSA pilots in SA. Our aircraft have a distinct look, feel, sound and personality. It is a world in which we capture the emotion and soul of the early days of flight and in which we work together to give voice to recreational aviation and its safety.
The Freedom of Flight:
• Many pilots fly our aircraft from dawn to dusk enjoying the delight of a perch in the sky from which to take in the splendour.
• This includes that of coastal sea life, the cosmos fields of SA, the thrill of mountain ridge soaring or just sampling the breeze offered by the freedom of “Flying African Skies”.
• The sophistication of the aircraft that we fly truly is making the world a smaller and more accessible place, at a much more affordable price.
• We host and hold events that inspire and develop recreational aviation.
• Through the Aero Club we stage competitive flying events, with the award of National and MISASA colours.
• We stage a regional “Starters Masters” competition and an annual national competition.
MISASA Africa Cup - Hotel Numbi 2023
The 12th Annual Kroon Fly-In
Klipriver Airfield Annual Fly-in, 27 May 2023
Africa Cup 2022 - Hotel Numbi, Hazyview
42 Crews gather at the 17th FAI World Microlight Championships
Rainbow Air School Klipriver Airfield annual fly away 2022
Aquilla Rotax 582 Solo Microlight adventure around SA
MISASA Africa Cup - Numbi Hotel - 23 & 24 September 2021
Three Savanahs and flying adventure to the Augrabies Falls
The Trike Globetrotter on Tour Around the World
|View more published MISASA articles