Great news! Entries to the Pilot's Post
Chock Norris photo competition will open on the 22nd of November 2020
How to Enter:
Entering your aviation related photo is easy and simple. All images must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following detail included:
Where the photo was taken,
A theme name of the photo (Optional).
Due to the large amount of entries we expect, Pilot's Post
will not acknowledge your entry!!
1. When entering the competition and by sending your photo to Pilot's Post
, you explicitly grant the publication of your submitted photograph at Pilot's Post team's discretion without any remuneration or obligation to you.
2. Submitted photos must be resized to be less than 1 megabyte in size. If full-size photographs are required, the Pilot's Post team will request them from you.
3. Only photos taken by Cell phone will be accepted.
3. All submissions must have an aviation theme.
4. Photo submissions may be cropped and / or resized only. Any other form of photo alteration or manipulation is not allowed and will be disqualified.
5. You may submit up too three entries per week.
1. The Pilot's Post
team will select the 2 best photos submitted every week and add them into our "Midweek Update" published every Thursday morning, where our readers will then cast their votes by simply clicking the link below the photo of their choice.
2. At the end of each month, a complete article will be published on Pilot's Post to include the weekly photo submissions with the most reader votes. Our readers will then again have the opportunity to cast their votes by simply clicking the link below the photo of their choice. The photo with the highest number of votes will then be judged the Winner of the Month.
3. A prize of a set of Chock Norris personalised Aircraft Chocks with leather storage bag valued at R500
A voucher from the Pilot Shop valued at R200.00 will be awarded to each monthly winner.
The Pilot's Post "Chock Norris 2020" aviation related photo competition is open only to photographer's resident in South Africa as our prizes are not transferable and can only be redeemed in South Africa.
PLEASE GO TO
and subscribe to our YouTube channel